● All of your value must be put into an actual base (Base with walls, Set up grinders, etc.) and you cannot spread your value out throughout multiple bases, unclaimed storage vaults, inside of ANY container such as (chests, trap chests, dispensers, droppers etc.) also in echests, F-Chest, inventories and alternative accounts. You are allowed to keep the spawners placed in different boxes as long as all of the boxes are a part of the main base. For more info about the boxes read (Base Buffer Rules No.6 Value Spreading)
● Keeping a huge amount of money with the intention of buying spawners in the future is NOT allowed.
● A faction is allowed to have 100 million total hidden value at all times between all faction members balances. All faction members must have the maximum of 10 Million balance and the rest of the faction balance must be kept in the Faction Bank or by the leader of the Faction.
● Once you raid a faction you have 4 hours to place the value obtained with no restrictions. Purposely hiding it may (and most likely will) result in a punishment.
● Once you get raided you have 4 hours of hiding immunity, which means that you are allowed to hide value from retrieved spawners or any extra value for a whole day. After that the rest of your remaining value must be placed with no restrictions.
● While you are on F-shield you are allowed to keep a good portion or your value on your balance, but you must place it before your F-shield disables.